Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Biblical Relationship Part 1

Lately I have been struggling with self worth lately. What is my purpose in life? I used to think that I would hit a certain point in life (i.e. marriage) and I would be accomplished. Or at least have accomplished something. But not so. Oh no. Not so. The Lord has really been working on my heart. I am struggling to figure out what I am suppose to do with my life. But he wants me to wait. Ugh!! Why?! Over the past three years I have changed major three times and jumped from job to job. And now that I'm working a little in my field I'm not really sure I want to do this with my life. I know the Lord has a plan for my life, I'm just struggling. This time is in my life is stressful, but it is a time to learn to trust my savior even more, and in new ways. There is always something new to learn.

1 comment:

  1. God will make a way where there seems to be no way, he works in ways we cannot see, God will make a way for YOU!

    ReplyDelete